In Korea, Let’s travel with KORAIL PASS! You can have a Lot of FUN!
To get KORAIL PASS, you first purchase a voucher from KORAIL’s website, overseas travel agencies, and KORAIL Travel Centers. Subsequently, redeem it at any KORAIL’s stations.)
- How to get KORAIL PASS
- 1. Purchase a voucher from KORAIL’s website, overseas travel agencies, and KORAIL Travel Centers
- 2. Redeem the voucher to get KORAIL PASS at KORAIL’s stations
TYPE AND PRICE OF KORAIL PASS
TYPE AND PRICE OF HAPPY RAIL PASS
|Flexible 2-Day Pass
|Flexible 4-Day Pass
※ Flexible Pass: Within valid 10 days, you can randomly choose your travel date . Before your travel, you should activate the Pass on your actual travel date at ticket booths in KORAIL’s stations.
- A child aged under 4 may travel free with each fare-paying guardian aged over 12.
- Children aged between 4 and 12 will be charged 50% of the adult fare.
- Normal Pass : for adults and children
- Saver Pass : for groups of 2 to 5 people traveling on the same itinerary.
- Youth Pass : for youths aged between 13 and 25 or anyone holding an International Student Identification Card (ISIC)
- Flexible pass: 2 or 4 days within valid 10 days
KORAIL PASS enables you to enjoy various types of KORAIL’s trains
How to use your pass
- Seat reservations will be available after redeeming your Pass at the ticket booths. Pass- holders, who fail to make reservations, may use unreserved seats.
- For Flexible Pass, you should activate the Pass on your actual travel date at the ticket booths in advance.
LIMITATION OF USE
- Foreigners and those who have Passport Residence or Permanent Residency are subject to KORAIL PASS. Foreigners staying in Republic of Korea more than six months are ineligible for KORAIL PASS (Such foreigners can use Happy Rail Pass.)
- Seats may not be assigned during the National holidays (Lunar and Solar New Year, Chu-seok) and summer peak seasons. Instead, standing tickets are available.
- A valid passport is required to redeem your voucher.
- A valid passport and credit card are required to purchase a voucher for KORAIL PASS at KORAIL Travel Centers.
- KORAIL PASS is non-refundable and Travel Date or Pass Type is non-changeable, once the Pass is issued.
- No compensation for delay or cancellation will be provided.
※ KORAIL PASS except Flexible Pass is only valid for consecutive days.
(e.g. 3 Day-Pass: 1 Dec., 2 Dec., 3 Dec. 5 Day-Pass: 1 Dec., 2 Dec., 3 Dec., 4 Dec., 5 Dec.)
HOW TO PURCHASE
※ To purchase KORAIL PASS in Korea, you can buy a voucher from KORAIL’s website or any KORAIL Travel Centers and redeem it at KORAIL’s stations.